Yes, those who have fitness certifications with AFAA, NASM, ACE, canfitpro and BCRPA (Canada) can obtain Continuing Education Units/Credits by taking BollyX Certification Trainings. Upon submitting a practical exam (pass not needed), and passing your written exam (pass required), you will receive a Certificate of Completion. BollyX has two formats that require no prerequisites: Cardio Level 1 (CL1) and Low Impact Training (LIT). The majority of instructors take the CL1 online or blended training followed by the LIT supplemental online training.
- AFAA certified trainees receive 8.5 CEUs (CL1); 4.0 CEUs (LIT supplement)
- NASM certified trainees receive 0.7 CEUs (CL1); 0.4 (LIT supplement)
- ACE certified trainees receive 0.8 CEUs (CL1); 0.3 (LIT supplement)
- canfitpro certified trainees receive 4 FIS (CL1); 2 FIS (LIT supplement)
- BCRPA certified trainees receive 8.0 CEUs (CL1)