Yahoo! No more breaking your neck or getting dizzy looking down 😉 We're currently developing applications for various SmartTV platforms to make it even easier for you to connect to BollyX on Demand from your TV. In the meantime, we've created a list of about 10 different ways you can still rock out to BOD on any device.
Apple TV: You can use AirPlay to cast whatever is on your iPhone/iPad/Apple device to your Apple TV. If you've never used AirPlay before, CLICK THIS LINK to see how to get setup.
HDMI Cable - Android: this will give you the best experience if you have an Android device. You can purchase this cable to connect your phone to your TV.
Chromecast: This method works great if you are looking to avoid cables and don’t already have a TV web browser; however, you may experience a lag on the audio depending on your internet speed and connectivity (as your computer now has to transmit a signal wirelessly through the Chromecast device, instead of through a hard HDMI cable or using a Smart TV web browser). You can refer to the link for more instructions on how to setup and use your Chromecast device: How to Cast Basics. How to cast your screen from a laptop/computer:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Cast.
- At the top, next to "Cast to," click the Down arrow .
- Click Cast desktop.
- Choose your Chromecast device where you want to watch the content.
- Please note: you can only cast your screen/tabs from the Chrome browser on a laptop/computer, not from an iPad or iPhone.
AmazonFire TV/Fire TV Stick: Use your Fire TV device to wirelessly display your compatible phone or table to your TV. Make sure your device is within 30 feet of your TV for best connection. Check to make sure you are setup properly by CLICKING HERE.
PlayStation4: You can dance along to BollyX on Demand workouts on any TV compatible with your PS4 by using the PS4’s built-in internet browser. All you have to do to get BOD is open the PS4 web browser (http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/browser/browse.html), log in to your BOD account (click REMEMBER ME), and DANCE!
XBoxOne: You can start sweating to our BollyX on Demand workouts on your Xbox One by using the Internet Explorer app. Here’s how:
- Open Internet Explorer by going to Apps -> My Apps -> Internet Explorer.
- Go to the BollyX on Demand website and login to your account.
- Pick the BOD fitness class you want to workout to and click the play button.
- Expand the BOD workout video to full screen.
- Get your sweat on!
**Note: You may need to have an active XBox Live subscription to access the internet.
Let us know if we are missing a device you use by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help you get setup to ROCK OUT!