Do I need Personal Liability Insurance as a BollyX Instructor?

As a fitness professional, we highly recommend getting Personal Liability Insurance to cover yourself no matter where you are teaching. If you are teaching in a gym, they may already have insurance that covers you if you are their employee. Please check with the gym manager or owner of the facility. BollyX has a partnership with Insure Fitness Group so if you need insurance, please visit

Certified BollyX Instructors who are subscribed to the BollyX Instructor Portal can receive an additional discount by logging into their portal and applying. 


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk