These are the recommended setups to get the most out of your BollyX On Demand ("BOD") experience.
1. The BEST (and most recommended) approach is to stream BOD from any mobile device or laptop, and connect your device to a TV with an HDMI cable.
2. If an HDMI or other direct connection is not possible, the next best thing to do is to use Amazon Silk. Silk is a web browser developed by Amazon themselves, and is available on Amazon devices including FireTV. The Silk browser actually works perfectly with BOD so definitely consider purchasing a FireTV stick from Amazon - they're usually less than $40.
3. If native browsers are not available, you can try casting via 3rd party devices including Chromecast, Airplay, PS4, or XBox. Click here to read about Chromecast. Apple users can click here to read more about Airplay. Fellow gamers can click here to read about streaming on PS4 or Xbox.
4. We have launched Beta versions of TV apps including Roku and FireTV. As they are in beta phase, the songs and features available on the TV apps are currently limited. Note if you have a FireTV, it's actually better to use the Amazon Silk browser instead. If you have Roku and any Android or Windows device (e.g. phone or tablet), it will be better for you to cast to Roku to gain access to the full site.
5. Finally, using native (i.e. built-in) TV browsers with SmartTV's and devices is also an option but may not work as smoothly. If possible, we recommend avoiding this alternative. Note this works best on TV's from the past 2 years - older TV models may not have reliable browsers. Click here to read more about native TV browsers.