These are the recommended setups to get the most out of your BollyX On Demand ("BOD") experience.
1. The BEST (and most recommended) approach is to stream BOD from any mobile device or laptop, and connect your device to a TV with an HDMI cable.
2. If an HDMI or other direct connection is not possible, the next best thing to do is to use Amazon Silk app, available on FireTV. Silk browser works perfectly with BOD so definitely consider purchasing a FireTV stick from Amazon - they're usually less than $40. Here's how to connect using Amazon Silk and FireTV.
3. If native browsers are not available, you can try casting via 3rd party devices including Chromecast, Airplay, PS4, or XBox. Click here to read about Chromecast. Apple users can click here to read more about Airplay. Fellow gamers can click here to read about streaming on PS4 or Xbox.
4. Note: we have Beta versions of TV apps including Roku and FireTV, however they are currently on hold undergoing significant changes in order to better integrate with our main On Demand website. If you have a FireTV, the Amazon Silk browser works well to connect to our site. If you have Roku and any Android or Windows device (e.g. phone or tablet), you can cast to Roku to gain access to the full site as well!
5. Finally, using native (i.e. built-in) TV browsers with SmartTV's and devices is also an option but may not work as smoothly. If possible, we recommend avoiding this alternative. Note this works best on TV's from the past 2 years - older TV models may not have reliable browsers. Click here to read more about native TV browsers.